Learn How to Build Your Own Website for Free
You cannot think of an online business without having a website.
A website is an essential tool if you are considering to engage in a local business of any size online or for any purpose such as an interactive blog site for niche focused or affiliate marketing etc. A website is a foundation in where you will lay out your business ideas and strategies.
If you think building a website is one heck of a headache, just because you feel it must require a certain level of computer science knowledge and you don’t have one.
And just to have one, if you think you would need professional help to design it and will have to bear some expense behind it, just stop thinking too far about it. I have been through the same though process.
If you intend to build your website for free, there are many ways to do it today.
Earlier, building a website and designing was a tedious job with the use of codes, for such tasks seeking a professional were the only solution. But now we have a lot of free blog sites, and open source content management system (CMS) software’s to create a site.
Some of the platforms which at least few of them may be aware of are WordPress, Drupal, Tumblr, Blogger, Weebly, Wix, etc. All of it is User-Friendly and setting up all of them is easy following instructions, as it is easy to comprehend for any layperson with basic information on handling internet and computer.
How to build your website for free?
So, now you are aware of the platforms available to create a website.
The best choice for newbies or beginners or dummies whatever you want to call yourself, I recommend is to go with the WordPress platform.
WordPress is genuine and the best content management system easy to setup, install and get things rolling.
Did you know?
- That the Big Brand such as BBC America, Sony Music, CNN, Walt Disney, Ebay Inc, The Rolling Stones, MTV News and many to name uses WordPress platforms for their websites.
- WordPress counts 48.8 million monthly comments on blogs.
- More than 27 % of WordPress websites are used globally.
Here are some of the advantages of using WordPress:
- Its free.
- Easy to manage, organise and publish a wide range of materials like multimedia files, ads, complex contents etc.
- It can hold any magnitude of web platform pressure as your business grows up.
- Easy for search engines to optimize and index.
- It is secure, user-friendly and enormously adaptable towards users ranging from the level of Novice to High expertise equally.
- Offers about over 4000 various themes and styles to choose and maximum customization options.
- Free plugins over 45,000 to add on to your WordPress which optimize your site look good and responsive for which you won’t have to look anywhere else. Plugins are programs that adopts font changes, gallaries and newsletters etc.
- No need for HTML codes to operate.
Watch here the tutorial on, How to set up WordPress site in under 30 minutes;
After, WordPress; what you need is a Webhost.
Oh! yes. I know you are new to this terms. Let me explain it you in simple words.
For example, assume that a Webhost does the job of an event management ( a company which offer services for parties, events such as a wedding, etc. ); They host your event on their given platform where everything is taken care off and runs smoothly. It put you in a good reputation, and you are content that you offered your best to your visitors or audiences, but all of this comes with a price, right.
So basically, a WebHost fires up your Website making it visible to the online world,
- It works round the clock to keep site rolling with unrestricted access,
- Allots you storage spaces and back ups,
- Technical support,
- Domain( com, net, org, edu, info, etc.) and Email ,
- Private email for your business,
- Web security and give credibility to your business,
- SEO service and content management.
Like, I said the web hosting services and domain name’s ending with dot com, dot net, dot org, etc. all comes with a price, and there are many service provider which offers plans charging on a monthly and yearly basis plus it has its own advantages.
Here I want to introduce you to a free Website building platform which is hosted by Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is an open university for the internet business community. They offer up to two free websites in there SiteRubix platform which is powered by WordPress. Hosting services provided by Wealthy Affiliate is one of the best offered in industry.
The whole SiteRubix.com site building platform is a state of art web hosting platform at WA, it covers all aspects of your website hosting creating, hosting and support for free; not a single penny or swipe of credit cards.
SiteRubix.com sites are a wonderful for start ups and testing ground for your business. WA facilitates you as a member, an environment where you can experiment in building website where you don’t have to worry about installing software, do as many mistakes and improve etc. and you are never at loss for the damages you make during learning.
If you doubt, Why don’t you check it for yourself?
Well, if you are thinking that anything free it’s not worth the deal. Convince yourself by figuring it out by yourself.
Absolutely no SCAM intended and no UPSELL‘S. Guaranteed!
If you have thought a name by now for the blog or online business, you want to begin. Put your website name in the space below and get the feel of the start of your business entity and start working on your online business.
Let me guide you through the Steps on, How to build your website for free.
- First put your website name in SiteRubix platform and click on the blue button.
- Create a Accout for free and you have access to build your free TWO Website for $ 0.00
- Follow the Online training and set up WordPress account on the domain name you choose which is hosted for free by Wealthy Affiliate.
Should you have any query or need help with creating a website?
I am here at your service. Please, dont hesitate to ask if you need thing in regards to building a free website. You can leave a comment below or look for me inside Wealthy Affiliate entrepreneur community and get in touch with me via My Profile. I hope by now you have gained some idea to build a website form this post on “Learn how to build a website for free”.